It Takes a Village to Raise a Big Book Sale!
Thank you to all of our volunteers for making the 52nd Annual Big Book Sale such a success! For information on how to become involved in the 53rd Annual Big Book Sale, held in fall 2017, please contact Brenda Salguero, Volunteer Manager, at (415) 477-5223 or Brenda.Salguero@FriendsSFPL.org
It takes a village to raise a Big Book Sale! Each year we need volunteers to help:
- Set up and break down the sale
- Sort and organize items
- Cashier and more!
- Support our Info and Membership tables
This is an excellent group volunteer opportunity! If your school, company or organization is interested in pitching in, please call us at (415) 477-5223 email email@example.com, or sign up online by clicking the big red button below:
Volunteering for The Annual Big Book Sale is a ton of fun & comes with great perks!
- First access to all of the items
- A $5 Annual Big Book Sale coupon for every 2 hours you volunteer
- The satisfaction that comes with helping your community
For more information please contact Brenda Salguero, Volunteer Manager, at (415) 477-5223 or firstname.lastname@example.org.