Good Will & Great Visibility
Please click the red button below to download our Take-a-Stand form.
Benefits of Being a Sponsor
The Annual Big Book Sale is an amazing opportunity for marketing your company or simply declaring your love of libraries and literary life! The Annual Big Book Sale is a six day event that attracts 10,000 visitors, representing a wide range of neighborhoods, ages, and cultures. Sponsorship benefits includes online advertising exposure and tickets to our much-anticipated Member Preview Reception that takes place the night before the sale opens.
The Annual Big Book Sale is so big it fills the entire Festival Pavilion! Your sponsorship helps Friends cover the costs of the Pavilion rental, while allowing us to keep prices low so that households can afford to take books home.
Friends of the San Francisco Public Library is a nonprofit organization that provides critical support for the San Francisco Public Library through advocacy and by funding innovative programs. Annual Big Book Sale proceeds contribute to Friends’ fundraising efforts, allowing us to support free and accessible programs in libraries across the City. Friends’ book donation program also redistributes over 1 million books and digital materials throughout the City, recycling 50 tons of paper and saving 250 tons of greenhouse gas emissions.
Help us get the word out about the Annual Big Book Sale!
- Feature the Annual Big Book Sale on your home page, sub-page or blog
- Include the Annual Big Book Sale event in your newsletter and / or in an eblast
- Social postings (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat)
- Post Big Book Sale posters and/or postcards in business area (if applicable)
- Logo & link as a media co-sponsor on our website
- Logo in the Friends newsletter and an eblast (22,000 recipients)
- Table Sign with logo at the Annual Big Book Sale, with the category of your choice (seen by 10,000+ shoppers)
- Member Preview Sale & Reception tickets for your staff