Beautiful office space available to share
Friends of the San Francisco Public Library, a non-profit located in the heart of the Civic Center corridor wants to share our 3,900 square foot office with the right partner or organization.
What we have to offer:
- A beautiful, spacious, light filled 2nd floor office of 180 square feet with two large, westward facing windows.
- Four desks totaling 330 square feet of working space. These desks are located next to the large office for convenient interaction of your staff. More desk space may be available if your organization is in need of accommodation of additional staff.
- A conference room available for your private meetings
- Use of the office for after-hours events/meetings
- Great Location: Only a few minutes’ walk to City Hall, War Memorial Opera House, Asian Art Museum, Herbst Theater, Orpheum Theater, SF Jazz Center, Twitter Headquarters, and the Hayes Valley neighborhood filled with great restaurants and bars like Absinthe, Smuggler’s Cove, Boxing Room and others.
- All utilities included in rent: P,G & E, HVAC, Garbage, Water, Alarm services and a shared kitchen and two bathrooms.
- Open to a long term lease if you are looking for a long term home or choose a shorter term lease to fit your needs.
Rent: $2,850 per month.
To inquire and for a tour of the space contact:
Email to: email@example.com. Please include ‘Office Space for Rent’ in the subject line. We will return your email inquiry promptly.